ServiceTrade is growing fast and our team needs a talented, analytical individual to keep up the momentum. This role will stoke ServiceTrade’s revenue growth and have a huge impact on our sales and account management teams.
The sales operations manager is responsible for building reports, targeting lead lists, developing processes, and leveraging sales enablement technologies that help ServiceTrade sell more efficiently and effectively. This person will use technology and target audiences to help sales development representatives increase dials/day and decrease dials/demo. They will provide territory managers with procedures and tools that enable them to perform more demos/day and win more deals/quarter. This person will prioritize leads to smooth seasonality and support higher conversion rates. Simply put, they will apply math and science to the sales approach to win more deals.
This is a position in our Durham/RTP, NC office for applicants in and around Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, and surrounding areas. Our office is located just off I-40 on Miami Blvd.
- Work directly with key revenue team leaders across sales, customer success, and marketing to identify strategic and operational projects that provide business insights and actionable objectives.
- Develop reports and performance metrics that prioritize revenue-generating activities.
- Administer Salesforce and sales enablement infrastructure including a transition from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Identify, develop, and implement scalable process and automation improvements that make revenue-generating teams more efficient and effective.
- Coordinate with marketing to execute sales campaigns against targeted audiences.
- Acquire lead data, import lists, manage data hygiene, and manage lead/customer database.
Requirements and Preferred Experience
- 3-5 years of sales operations experience.
- Expertise in the Salesforce ecosystem, including standard objects, integrated applications, and the process builder.
- Ability to get buy-in from key stakeholders and independently manage projects that span multiple teams and managers.
- Capable of drawing insights from complex data sets and translating those to actionable strategies.
- Comfortable solving complex process and automation problems.
- Experience with SalesLoft, Marketo, Cloudingo, G Suite, and other sales enablement and database management technologies is a plus.
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com