ServiceTrade is growing fast and our marketing team needs a talented, driven individual to keep up the momentum. This role will have broad responsibility and a large impact on our team, company, and customers. Ready to put on all the hats, cut your teeth, and dive headfirst into the marketing deep end?
The marketing communications manager is responsible for planning and executing mostly outbound programs targeting ServiceTrade customers and prospects. The primary mediums of communication include email, advertising, social media, events, content, and the company website. The objectives of these programs are to make ServiceTrade more important to our customers, help prospects understand how we can help make their business more valuable, and build relationships with regional associations. You will help by communicating our unique benefits to a market that can be somewhat difficult to reach. The marketing communications manager will plan, create, execute, and measure the programs under their responsibility. They’ll do so independently as part of the marketing team.
This is a position in our Durham/RTP, NC office for applicants in and around Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, and surrounding areas. Our office is located just off I-40 on Miami Blvd.
- Execute and enhance digital outreach strategies for email marketing, online advertising, PPC, review acquisition, and social media.
- Expand relationships with regional associations, pursue speaking opportunities, and manage event logistics.
- Create on-brand content with blog posts, website updates, articles, print media, and product marketing materials.
- Organize campaigns, analyze performance, and drive future marketing strategies.
Requirements and Preferred Experience
- Bachelors in marketing or related degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing-related profession.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, data-driven, creative, organized, and tech-savvy.
- Experience with marketing automation or email marketing platforms.
- WordPress website management and experience with HTML and CSS.
- Writing sales and marketing communications (emails, blog posts, ads, social media posts, etc.).
- Light visual design and video editing experience.
- We use Marketo, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Canva, Animoto, Hootsuite, and Google Apps. Experience with these applications is a plus.
How to Apply
Send your resume with two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org