The best way to build your sales career is to work with a company that is selling a category-leading product to a customer base that really enjoys using it. The easiest way to be successful in a sales career is to sell a product that you believe truly helps your customer increase the value of their business. That is what we do at ServiceTrade. You will be responsible for engaging with prospects to introduce ServiceTrade, gaining an understanding of their business and growth goals in order to generate qualified opportunities and work with Inside Territory Managers to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
We are looking for smart, competitive, career-oriented professionals who want to impact the growth of our business and of our customers. No previous sales experience is required. A natural curiosity, intelligence, grit and focus on learning and improving day over day is required.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission and monthly bonuses for success, health benefits (including dental), focus on sales training and professional growth, and equity!
This is a position in our Durham/RTP, NC office for applicants in and around Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, and surrounding areas. Our office is located just off I-40 on Miami Blvd.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Identify and develop qualified opportunities through outbound email and call prospecting campaigns to move through the sales funnel.
- Qualify potential prospects who engage with ServiceTrade marketing material and website to create sales opportunities.
- Handle objections and positioning the product for success.
- Deliver strong understanding of our target market, industry knowledge, and value proposition.
Knowledge and Skills
- A history of achievement, whether academic, athletic, or within your community.
- A few notable failures that indicate you are not afraid to accept risks and take challenges is a plus.
- Strong internet device usage skills (tablet, laptop, applications, smartphones).
- High intellect to grasp selling concepts and learn selling skills.
- Strong problem- solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presenting tailored messages.
- Good social networking skills to meet and engage.
- College degree with strong academic performance is preferred.
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com