The best way to build your sales career is to work with a company that is selling a category-leading product to a customer base that really enjoys using it. The easiest way to be successful in a sales career is to sell a product that you believe truly helps your customer increase the value of their business. You will be responsible for researching your territory and engaging with prospects to understand how ServiceTrade can fit into their plan for success, presenting the product, handling objections, and closing sales orders. This will also include working with an inside sales team to provide coverage in the Southeast region of the United States including the states North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi. Ideal candidates will be located in this territory.
We are looking for smart, competitive, career-oriented professionals who want to impact the growth of our business and of our customers. 3-5 years previous outside sales experience is required. A natural curiosity, intelligence, grit, and focus on learning and improving day over day is required.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission and quarterly bonuses for success, health benefits (including dental), focus on sales training and professional growth, and equity!
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop and execute lead generation, prospecting, and selling activities of the largest companies in the region by researching the market, identifying prospects, and qualifying opportunities
- Manage contacts and sales transaction pipeline with Salesforce
- Create a network of followers that include prospects, market partners, key industry influencers, and other interesting parties that ultimately extend ServiceTrade’s reach by echoing and amplifying our values
- Providing owner-level on-site demonstrations of our product(s) to qualified prospects
- Handling buying objections and positioning the product for success upon purchase by the customer by recommending the appropriate configuration for the client’s situation
- Configuring, delivering, and closing electronic sales orders for subscription licenses as well as training and consulting services
- Work in association with an inside sales representative to strategically expand all aspects of the region
- 50% travel is required
Knowledge and Skills
- A history of achievement, whether academic, athletic, or within your community
- A few notable failures that indicate you are not afraid to accept risks and take challenges is a plus
- Experience working with commercial mechanical contractors and/or fire protection companies
- Strong internet device usage skills (tablet, laptop, applications, smartphones)
- High intellect to grasp selling concepts and learn selling skills
- Strong problem solving skills – figure out how to help the customer buy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presenting tailored messages
- Good social networking skills to meet and engage
- College degree with strong academic performance is preferred
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com