The best way to build your sales career is to work with a company that is selling a category-leading product to a customer base that really enjoys using it. The easiest way to be successful in a sales career is to sell a product that you believe truly helps your customer increase the value of their business. That is our mission at ServiceTrade. You will be responsible for managing your territory, engaging with prospects to understand how your product can fit into their plan for success, presenting the product, handling objections, and closing sales orders.
We are looking for smart, competitive, career-oriented professionals who want to impact the growth of our business and of our customers. 3-5 years previous sales experience is required. A natural curiosity, intelligence, grit and focus on learning and improving day over day is required.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission and monthly bonuses for success, health benefits (including dental), focus on sales training and professional growth and equity!
This is a position in our Durham/RTP, NC office for applicants in and around Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, and surrounding areas. Our office is located just off I-40 on Miami Blvd.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop and execute lead generation, prospecting, and selling activities by researching the market, identifying prospects, and qualifying opportunities.
- Manage contacts and sales transaction pipeline in Salesforce.
- Create a network of followers that include prospects, market partners, key industry influencers, and other interesting parties that ultimately extend ServiceTrade’s reach by echoing and amplifying our values.
- Provide online demonstrations of our product(s) to qualified prospects.
- Handle buying objections and position the product for success upon purchase by the customer by recommending the appropriate configuration for the client’s situation.
- Configure, deliver, and close electronic sales orders for subscription licenses as well as training and consulting services.
Knowledge and Skills
- A history of achievement, whether academic, athletic, or within your community.
- A few notable failures that indicate you are not afraid to accept risks and take challenges is a plus.
- Strong internet device usage skills (tablet, laptop, applications, smartphones).
- High intellect to grasp selling concepts and learn selling skills.
- Strong problem- solving skills – figure out how to help the customer buy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presenting tailored messages.
- Good social networking skills to meet and engage with prospects.
- College degree with strong academic performance is preferred.
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org