We need someone who can provide onboarding and technical support for customers of PartsLedger, ServiceTrade’s inventory management application. You’ll be successful by managing multiple concurrent onboarding projects while supporting existing customers.You’ll work closely with the PartsLedger product manager, PartsLedger account manager, and the ServiceTrade customer success team.
ServiceTrade provides a customer service application to commercial service contractors, and much of the information captured during customer service must be communicated to the accounting system for the purpose of updating the income statement and various balance sheet accounts (AP, AR, Inventory, etc.). The Accounting Systems Solution Specialist role is to help the customer with technology and processes to bridge the data from ServiceTrade and PartsLedger to their accounting system.
More information about PartsLedger can be found here: https://www.servicetrade.com/partsledger/
Primary Job Responsibilities
Onboarding Project Management
- Gain an understanding of the customer’s current operations and accounting system to develop an appropriate scope of work for the onboarding project.
- Set the customer’s appropriate expectations for the onboarding process.
- Constantly communicate requirements and stay on top of outstanding customer deliverables.
- Set up customer accounts.
- Facilitate customer training.
- Generate scopes of work required to successfully integrate PartsLedger with the customer’s accounting system as necessary.
PartsLedger Customer Success
- Resolve product or service problems received by email, helpdesk ticket submission, and phone call by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain Intercom helpdesk tickets related to the PartsLedger application by creating tickets from emailed and phoned-in support requests; follow up with all tickets in queue to ensure required resolution times depending upon customer SLA (service level agreement)
- Recommend business processes to customers by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Ensure that ServiceTrade’s internal teams understand PartsLedger by providing training and other resources as needed.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have experience with one or more of the accounting systems used by commercial service contractors along with the technical experience and knowledge required to solve system integration challenges. Application development experience is not a requirement, but any skills associated with application programming are a plus for this position.
The candidate will report to the Vice President of Customer Success, James Jordan.
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org